Submit Your Film!
Applications for 2024 are open!
The Cherry Reel Film Festival will take place in April 19th, 2024 at 6:00PM. Submissions are now open.
Read the following information carefully and fill in the requested information. Please note that you will need to include a link to either a Google Drive or Microsoft OneDrive for your film submission file.
Incomplete submission forms will not be considered.
Rules for Submission
● Submission deadline is March 14th by 11:59pm. No entry fee required.
● Films created from any year are accepted.
● Films submitted to other festivals will be accepted, as well as online exhibition.
● Submitting student(s) MUST be the writer, director, producer, or editor of the film. No other submitting positions will be accepted.
● Submitting students must be current students at the University of New Mexico.
● Total runtime may not exceed 15 minutes, including end credits.
● Films submitted online must be submitted in an appropriate media format (h.264 mp4s preferred, although final selections must provide a ProRes file.)
● All copyrighted material must have been cleared for exhibition.
● Films that have been created/submitted for school courses are accepted.